Piney Ridge Center
1000 hospital rd
waynesville, mo 65583
PHONE: (573) 774-5353
Piney Ridge Center is a residential treatment center located in Waynesville Missouri (south central Missouri). All treatment is individualized, employing group, individual, and family therapy, as well as education plans, and psychiatric treatment designed to move teens from self-defeating to self-enhancing life styles. We provide a variety of services which include:
- Pre-Adolescent (ages 6-12) Co-ed Strength-Based Program
- Sexual Offender Programs – Male and Female Units (ages 12-18)
- Psychiatric and Behavioral Programs – Male and Female Units (ages 12-18)
- Gender Specific Trauma Focused Therapy
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Approach
- Board Certified Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
- 1:4 Staff to Client Ratio
- Transportation Services Available
- Nursing 24/7
- Accredited by The Joint Commission
The treatment program at Piney Ridge Center utilizes a progressive process of positive intervention techniques to keep residents successfully engaged in their individualized plans. Therapists provide individual, group and family therapy to residents as well as coordinate the resident’s treatment plan with parents, the child, and the placing agency.
Our integrated treatment program includes the following clinical services:
- Individual Therapy
- Group Psychotherapy
- Family Therapy
- Substance Abuse Counseling
- Medical Care
- Psychiatric Evaluation and Treatment
- Psychological Testing if Requested
- Structured Activity Therapy
- Trauma Focused Therapy
- DBT Techniques
- Sexual Offender Treatment Programming
- Independent Living Skills
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy
To assure proper care for the whole person, board-certified child and adolescents psychiatrists provide treatment direction for our program. Medical physicians, registered nurses, and licensed practical nurses provide ongoing medical supervision.
OUR BRIDGE PROGRAM FOR ADOLESCENTS
The Bridge program is designed for males and females ages 16-21 who are ready to transition from the residential care setting to a less restrictive and more community-oriented setting by utilizing a residential staffing model as well as providing the ability to live and work within a home-like setting.
At this level of care, residents can experience the challenges of independence with a guidance and support system that will aid them in turning failures into successes. Ultimately, residents who are able to complete the program will build the confidence to see that failing is not the end but a step in the process of success.
Piney Ridge Center’s Admission Team will work closely with you to assist in the placement of your child/adolescent. We understand that this is a stressful time and that the placement of a child is a difficult process. Our referral and admissions process is designed to be as quick and simple as possible in order to guide you through this transition.
Call us toll free 800-772-5354 or fax your referral to 573-774-2907. You may also email clinical information to email@example.com.
Admission requires no application and in the majority of cases a face-to-face interview is not required. Items to include in the referral packet if available:
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- Psychological Evaluation
- Medical, Physical and Medication History
- Educational Information Including an IEP
- Discharge Summaries
We will respond to you within 24 hours of receiving clinical information.
- Piney Ridge Center Brochure
- Resident Handbook
LEARN MORE ABOUT PINEY RIDGE CENTER