Services at Perimeter of the Ozarks
Individual, Group and Family Therapy services provided by licensed clinicians experienced in Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy EMDR, and Play Therapy, among other evidence-based practices. Para-professional and case management services also provided daily.
At this time, Perimeter of the Ozarks is female only.
How We Can Help
- Double Board Certified Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist & Pediatrician
- 24-hour Nursing Services
- State approved Educational Program
- Case Management with Coordination Step-Down Services
- Females ages 6-17 upon admission
- IQ of 70 or higher; under 70 considered on an individual basis
- DSM Diagnosis
- Inability to be managed in a less restrictive setting