Partial Hospitalization Program
Our Partial Hospitalization Programs (PHP) are recommended for patients to continue their recovery after an inpatient hospitalization stay or to prevent future hospitalization. PHP programs are designed for individuals who need a structured environment but do not require 24-hour supervision.
Partial Hospitalization Treatment Includes:
- 4 Hours of Daily Group Therapy
- Weekly Visits with a Psychiatrist
- Family Therapy
- Medication Management
- Individualized Case Management
- Discharge Planning with Continuum of Care
Our PHP programs give patients the opportunity to participate in structured group therapy, receive counseling and education within a group setting, and work with a multi-disciplinary team to receive support, have a safe place to communicate life challenges, and learn problem-solving skills while practicing coping techniques.
This program works best for patients who are still working on getting their medications managed with the added-value of seeing the psychiatrist more frequently than within the IOP program.
What To Expect
1. Treatment hours are 9:00am-3:00pm.
2. Bring lunch, 2 snacks, and an unopened drink in a gallon baggie with child’s name. (Microwaves are available.)
3. Transportation is offered at no charge. Transport will be arranged during the admissions process.
4. Family Therapy is required for all patients. Group therapists will contact and schedule the initial appointment.
5. Items to bring for admission:
- Guardian’s Legal Form of ID
- Guardianship Legal Documents (If Applicable)
- Child’s Insurance Card
6. Education is provided during their stay so they will not fall behind in their studies.
7. Before and after-care is provided at no additional charge.
8. Educational activities, music and art therapy, and field trips are scheduled throughout the year.